Software QA Engineer
We are looking to reinforce our team with a ‘bug hunter’ Software QA Engineer.
You are a key-person in analysing, designing and implementing test scenarios. Interpreting results, debugging root causes and verifying corrective related actions are the main tasks you embrace every day towards achieving a higher product-quality.
You are accurate, blessed with a flexible mindset and a real hunter for all kinds of bugs. You will play an important part in Harmoney’s product development cycle, so we want you to be critical and above all a real team-player.
- You have experience in software testing within the agile SDLC concept
- You have a functional & technical test-mindset
- Additional to functional testing experience, it is a plus to have a good understanding how to tackle non-functional testing like performance/security
- You have hands-on experience with REST API testing & automation
- You have hands-on experience with UI browser- & mobile test-automation, using Selenium or other local/cloud based test-frameworks like Robotframework, Cypress, Appium or similar
Nice to have:
- A first experience in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) would be nice
- Already worked with SDLC tools like Jira and Test management tooling as TM4J would be great
- Worked with relational databases like MySQL would come in handy
- Familiar with Regex, XPath, CSS, Docker, HTTP-clients, Git, Bitbucket, Eclipse, PyCharm, IntelliJ or willing to learn.
And last but not least:
- You can spot room for improvement and share it with your team members
- You are eager to learn and have a problem-solving mindset
What we can offer you?
A top job, of course … in a great environment with people who all want to make a difference. You’ll get a competitive salary package, lots of freedom how you will get the job done. And you will become part of a fantastic team, all driven to give peace of mind to our clients.
Apply for this job!
Send us an email, with your CV and a short introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org And you will hear from us. Looking forward!