We are looking to reinforce our team with a passionate Business Developer. You’ll be key in exploring opportunities with new clients in the financial and insurance industry.
Together with the team you’ll grow our business in an industry that is changing rapidly with lots of exciting challenges. You know the banking and insurance landscape very well and together with us you want to make a difference.
Harmoney is a dynamic scale-up from Ghent
Founded by an experienced team, with a passion for facilitating financial advisers bringing the best investment advice to their clients.
What we do? We are offering services to the financial and insurance players to facilitate, manage and control all compliance requirements in order to offer the right advice and products to their clients.
Then you are the one we want to meet as soon as possible!
- Experience selling solutions to the financial and/or insurance industry
- Know how the financial and insurance market is evolving, both locally and internationally
- Build a story that sticks from a sales & marketing perspective
- Craft compelling value propositions for new clients that drive business for both the client and Harmoney
- Experience with contractual terms and conditions, contract reviews, contract negotiations and contract/risk management
- You have at least 3 years experience in a similar role
- Experience in negotiating complex deals
- You have excellent communication & negotiation skills
- A positive attitude & plenty of initiative
- You’re fluent in Dutch and English (oral and written)
- You’re able to prioritize and handle different tasks
- Energy, focus and the will to achieve
What we can offer you?
A top job, of course… in a great environment with people who all want to make the difference. You’ll get a competitive salary package, a lot of freedom in how you get the job done, and most of all you will become part of the young, passionate & enthusiastic Harmoney team.
Apply for this job
Send us an email, with your resume/cv and a short introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org. And you’ll certainly be hearing from us.